Thursday, November 1, 2012

UPDATES: ADVENTURE TIME SEASON PREMIERE NOV.12 FINN THE HUMAN

Hello everyone! I just wanted to inform you that Adventure Time returns on November 12th. I will be doing a review of that episode hopefully the Tuesday the 13th, but I don't exactly know when screen shots will surface. It looks like it's going to reveal a lot of things about the Land of Ooo's origin. Here's a picture from the preview of Farmworld Finn.

There's also some very epic stuff in this preview. Finn goes to this being called the Wishmaster.


After they meet the Wishmaster, he explains that The Lich wished for the extinction of all life. Jake then wishes for a sandwich, and Finn says he wishes that The Lich never existed. It then shows these two screenshots.



All I can say after seeing this second picture is Holy Crap! They're finally going to show what happened with The Great Mushroom War! I have absolutely no idea how The Lich would be associated with this, but still it looks epic! Also, the writers have confirmed that for season five, there will be another Fionna and Cake episode, which I am really not looking forward to, I know most people will make a big deal out of me saying that but I don't like those episodes at all. Another note, Lady Ranicorn and Jake's children will be born. That's all that I've read about so far. I'll try to keep anyone who reads this posted.




No comments:

Post a Comment